For your unique Island experience, let our local skipper take you where you wish to go...
Ulva Island Pest Free Bird Sanctuary
- Take the water-taxi to make a departure & return time to suit you
- Ask us to arrange a guide as well, or walk the Island at your own pace
Tramping & Hunting Destinations
- Freshwater River, Port William, North Arm, South West Arm, Christmas Village, Big Glory Bay & many more
- All organised upon request
Historic Norwegian Whaling Base
- Discover some of the Island’s maritime history. Ruins & shipwrecks among verdant bush and golden beaches...
Bravo Islands, Bench Island & Other Outer Islands
- Perfect for pelagic wildlife tours & birding enthusiasts
- Spot cormorants, albatross/mollymawk, penguins, petrels, wading birds & more with our sharp-eyed skippers
Custom Explorative & Scenic Tours
- Featuring small, personal group sizes & expert local skippers who are happy to customise based on species and locations of interest
- Seek adventure off the beaten track!