Rustic 1930's cottage, set in seclusion on own ¼ acre.
Surrounded by native trees and native birds.
Ideal for a couple or single. Popular with honeymooners.
Bush track to road. Less than 5 minutes walk to beaches, cafes, shops etc.
Glimpse of Halfmoon Bay waterfront.
- Gas hobs, griller. Microwave oven. Electric fry pan.
- Fridge with small freezer
- Excellent mobile phone coverage at the cottage
- Free wifi available along Ayr Street - less than 5 mins walk from the cottage
- Heat pump - easily operated
- Comfortable queen bed
- Ensuite. Shower over bath
- Hair dryer iron and ironing board. (No washing machine)
- Towels and linen supplied
- Decking with outdoor furniture
Tariff for single or couple - payment by bank deposit, cash, Eftpos, Visa or Mastercard
- $225 per night from 1 Sept to 31 May
- $175 per night from 1 june to 31 August
Minimum Stay: 3 nights.
Diane will meet you from the plane or ferry on your arrival