Welcome to Phil's Sea Kayak Stewart Island!
Living and kayaking here for years, we share a strong attraction to the stunning natural beauty of Stewart Island - every day is different and special, and now we can share that passion with you.
- Explore the pristine clear waters with an amazing marine life, bays and sandy beaches. We often see penguins, marine mammals and mollymawk / albatross.
- Quiet and close - just you and nature. Small groups ensure an individual experience.
- Based close to the village with direct access to Paterson Inlet marine reserve and coastlines.
- Double and single sea kayaks with personal and safety gear.
- Half or full day tours, twilight paddles (sunset!), sea kayak expeditions.
- New Zealand Outdoor Instructors Association certified and registered guide, happily paddling for 30 years!
- Personal guiding - tours tailored for all levels of experience.
We offer accommodation as well and there are special options for guests staying with us.
Gourmet catering, hot tub and sauna - please enquire.
For further information please call us, or email email@example.com
For accommodation please visit www.observationrocklodge.co.nz