Join our small group guided walk and learn about island-based conservation efforts, plus:
· View bird life in its natural habitat
· See many local fauna and flora species
· Visit sites of early European settlement
· Small group (max 8 people per guide)
· Knowledgeable, local guides
· Season: Oct - Mar
· Departs Oban Visitor Centre
· 2 hours duration (includes 1 hour of walking on well-formed tracks)
· Minimum age 14 years
· Minimum numbers apply (4 adults).
A great way to learn about the variety of plants and birds on Stewart Island.