Rustic 1930's cottage, set in seclusion on own ¼ acre.
Surrounded by native trees and native birds.
Ideal for a couple or single. Popular with honeymooners.
Bush track to road. Less than 5 minutes walk to beaches, cafes, shops etc.
Glimpse of Halfmoon Bay waterfront.
- Gas hobs, griller. Microwave oven. Electric fry pan.
- Fridge with small freezer
- Telephone. Free calling locally including Bluff and Invercargill
- Heat pump - easily operated
- Comfortable queen bed
- Ensuite. Shower over bath
- Hair dryer iron and ironing board. (No washing machine)
- Towels and linen supplied - everything but food is included.
- Decking with outdoor furniture
Tariff: $165 per night for a single or couple.
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
Diane will meet you from the plane or ferry on your arrival