Enjoy Stewart Island's pristine waters and superb forest-fringed coast with friendly professional guides.
- Coastal and river kayaking adventures in Paterson Inlet, Ulva Island and Rakiura National Park
- Half or full day, overnight and evening tours
- Multi-activity options available
- Informative commentary
- Beginners to experienced kayakers
- Penguins, sea and shore birds, dolphins and seals when present.
Enjoy our half day Paterson Inlet - Kaipipi Bay Guided Sea Kayaking trip along the picturesque northern shore of Paterson Inlet. or our Evening Kayak trip.
For a full day option - try our Whaling Base & Kidney Fern Guided Sea Kayaking, paddling around hidden bays.
Circumnavigate Ulva Island and enjoy a nature walk on this predator-free sanctuary.
Details on our guiding sea kayaking options, images and client testimonials see: www.ruggedyrange.com
Call or send an email now!
$1.00 per person donated into our conservation fund.
To ensure you receive accurate information:
- We only operate through our "Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office” in Stewart Island - please contact us directly for all bookings and enquiries.
- We do not operate through another booking office, “i-sites” or “visitor centres”. There are no independent i-sites / visitor centres in Stewart Island.
Operator Achievements/Quality Recognition
DoC Marine Mammal Viewing Permit