Ulva Island is a unique
predator free environment
with easy walking tracks.
Beautiful Birding & Botany
- Daily departures; morning and afternoon or day nature walks on Ulva Island
- Small groups ensure personal experience
- Flexible departures and customised options available
- Interested in pelagic/seabirds, Ulva Island and kiwi spotting?
- Our Birding Bonanza is just what you need
- Scheduled Tuesday departure October - February.
Already on Stewart Island? Then come and see us at The Stewart Island Gift Shop, our booking office and a totally unique gallery on Stewart Island.
Not here yet? Then please visit our website www.ulva.co.nz for more information about what we can offer and how to book.
All Ulva's Guided Walks guides live and work on Stewart Island. Their local knowledge; flora and fauna, bird and wildlife expertise as well as overseas experiences, are some of the many reasons why we have such a good time guiding. We have books of superstar stories about our guides that go above and beyond for our clients.
Ulva's Guided Walks is a Department of Conservation Approved Concessionaire, a proud supporter of the Ulva Island Charitable Trust, the Stewart Island/Rakiura Community Environment Trust, and an Executive member of the New Zealand Birding Network.