Experience staying in “Ngahere”, a lovingly-preserved original character cottage (built in 1918).
Ngahere is fully self-contained with all the comforts provided for a homely and comfortable stay.
- Fully equipped with everything you require
- Modern gas oven, microwave
- All linen/towels provided
- 2 double bedrooms (queen bed in each + single in one room)
- Sleeps up to 5
- Large lounge/dining, heaps of room to spread out
- Big screen TV
- Large fridge/freezer
- Washing machine/clothesline
- Cosy warm sunporch in vintage setting, with day bed for relaxing
- Full of quaint and homely finishing touches
- Private deck with outdoor furniture, overlooking beautiful bush setting
- Easy access and very well situated (only a few minutes’ walk to local attractions in Oban)
Jill will meet you on arrival and transport you back to departure point.
Tariff: $150 per night for 1-2 adults; $30 per night for each extra person; no charge for infants 5 years and under. Payment - internet banking/Visa/Mastercard/cheques.
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
Availability: Summer season 1 October 2016 to 30 April 2017.
For more details, photos, reviews and to make a booking, view Ngahere on the “Holiday Houses” website.
Ngahere also has its own page “Ngahere Cottage” on Facebook.